domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

Välkommen till Sverige! - Wellcome to Sweden!

Hi all!

Welcome to my blog. First of all I want to aware you that I'm not Swedish but Spanish, but I'm a huge fan of swedish culture.

I started to learn Swedish one year ago, and visited Sweden with my boyfriend for the first time in my life last summer. We enjoyed Stockholm for a week visiting the Väsa Musseet and Skansen Park, looking for record stores throughout the city, eating polar bread...

What did I like most from STHLM? The Väsa, no doubt. And also that nice summer weather! not as hot as in Spain, but not cold at all. You must bring some jacket with you for the first time in the morning and the late hours, but most of the time you can wear you T-shirt since days are sunny and the sun will warm you. And don't forget your umbrella! Rain may fall down in the evening.

So, I'll spend most of the time writing about things I discover about Sweden: history, language, culture, cuisine...


Hope you like my blog!

XOXO


3 comentarios:

  1. Estocolmo es una ciudad preciosa. Tienes que hacer una entrada con todas las tiendas de discos que visitamos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola! Muy buen blog has montado aquí!
    En 2002 tuve la suerte de ir a Suecia a ver algunos shows de ROCK y fue una experiencia magnífica. Estocolmo es heremoso, al llegar y enterarme de que se trataba de un archipiélago mi sorpresa fue aun mayor por la belleza de esos canales e islas. Aunque la mayor parte del tiempo la pasamos en un pueblito llamado Gävle, otro lugar precioso, con algunas disquerías realmente buenas y excelentes bares para festejar.
    Suecia es un centro neurálgico imperdible para cualquier amante del buen rock and roll así que tus reseñas me han traído hermosos recuerdos.
    Saludos desde Chile!

    ResponderEliminar